Blue Sky Services (VIC) Pty. Ltd. acknowledges the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility to achieve sustainable development. We are aware that our business activity influences and affects the society and the environment in which we operate. Therefore, we are committed to develop and adopt a set of good practices, which reflect our responsible business conduct.
Our accomplished Corporate Social Responsibility goals are:
- Engaging in philanthropic initiatives such as donating and corporate volunteering.
- Hosts Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, in which we host a tea and donate the money collected to the Cancer Council that will be used for research, prevention and support of the Australians affected by cancer.
- Volunteered for the Tangaroa Blue Foundation to reduce the amount of marine debris washing into our oceans.
- Allocating resources to support community development programs.
- Sponsoring sporting groups and community organisations such as The Holy Family fete organised by The Catholic Parish of The Holy Family – Glen Waverley and The Melbourne Thunders, a City of Monash-based cricket club.
- Providing employment opportunities to local vulnerable people.
- Our company has employed indigenous individuals and disadvantaged people to service previously awarded contracts for both private and public sectors.
- Increasing local and social procurement.
- Prioritising the acquisition of goods and services from companies based in the areas we service.
- We give precedence to groups at risk of social exclusion when making purchase decisions.
What Our Clients Say
Our aim is to provide exceptional cleaning solutions and exceed our clients’ expectations.